There has been a lot of controversy about the age of super eagles goalkeeper and of course it’s causing injustice online.
Below are nothing but real facts of him contrary to what has been trending online:
1. He won medals at handball tournaments while at Boys Model Secondary School in Owerri.
2. As at 2011, he was still in secondary school.
3. He was discovered by Aspire while still in Secondary school after shining in a tournament sponsored by Coca cola.
4. Two-time winner of the 2012 and 2013 editions of the Mediterranean International Cup in Spain with Aspire’s Team 1998 and 1997 respectively.
5. He only made the 2013 under 17 team at such a young age because three other goalkeepers failed the mandatory MRI scan used to ascertain players’ ages.
6. Uzoho passed the MRI test which has 99% accuracy rate. With the MRI test, Uzoho’s age can NOT be more than 22 MAXIMUM.