#Cee-c and #Miracle are undoubtedly two of the favorite finalists of Big Brother Naija 2018 ‘Double Wahala’ edition, after they survived Sunday night live eviction.
While Cee-c, is seen as the drama queen of the house, Miracle portrays himself as a gentle character whose thoughts and actions are focused on the grand prize.
Cee-c has been tagged the real ‘double wahala’ by viewers for obvious reasons, ranging from her relationship with other housemates.
But with their die-hard fan base, they had been listed among the five for the grand finale.
Among the five housemates left, Cee-c and Miracle remain strong contenders for the N45 million prize.
Here are the things you may not have known about this controversial Cee-c.
1. Full name: Cynthia Nwadiora was born 25 years ago in Enugu. She resides in Lagos.
2. Cee-c attended Heritage Academy and FGGC, Ibusa.
3.She is a law graduate of Madonna University. She got her LL.B in 2013. She consequently acquired a qualifying certificate at the Nigerian Law School in 2014.
4. She served as a trainee at Sterling Partnership Legal Practitioners and Fidelis Oditah & Co, Lekki phase 1, Lagos State.
5. She worked as Secretary at Esmic International Limited where she has been since 2016.
Recall that Cee-c and Tobi were paired as strategic partners in the “double wahala”, and later engaged in an undefined romantic relationship.
1 Full name: Miracle Igbokwe, He was born on the 17th of February 1994.
2. Miracle was born into a financially “average” family.. He was brought up in Lagos.
3. He just graduated from the Aviation School and came into the House with his full certification as a qualified pilot.
4. Miracle participated in the ECOWAS Fashion week as a model. He made top 5 at the Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 pageantry.
Miracle and fellow housemate Nina have been involved in a romantic relationship since coming into the house