Most men masturbate. And a lot of men believe they are doing things right as long as they orgasm. But did you know you can get much more pleasure than you ever imagined by making a few changes in your style?
NYB shares 10 ways to make masturbation even better.
1. Put your other hand to good use; Even at the basic level, you can still spice things up by using your other hand. Here are some ideas:
Try only using your other hand once in a while.
Try using both hands at the same time. If you can put them one next to the other on your shaft, then lucky for you and any girl you meet. But if not, you can try holding your penis in-between both palms pressed together.
You can use one hand to move up and down the shaft while the other plays with the head of your penis.
Wringing is a great double-handed technique. Imagine wringing the water out of a cloth by squeezing your hands in opposite directions. Just be a bit more gentle with yourself!
2. Your balls: Your balls are more than just an odd-shaped storage facility. They’re an erogenous zone which you can use to heighten your orgasms. It’s up to you to work out the best way to masturbate by including your testicles; all guys are different, but here are some suggestions:
Pull them slightly downwards while masturbating.
Try caressing, stroking or tickling them – experiment to see what and where feels good.
Try just holding them in a light but firm grip with the other hand.
3. Find your erogenous zones: If you think the best way to masturbate is all about your penis, and maybe your balls, then think again. It’s a popular belief that only women are blessed with multiple erogenous zones. However, the truth is that your body is far more sensitive than you might think.
For example, try touching your nipples in the way that you would a woman’s. Experiment with different strokes, pressure and movements. Try caressing the inside of your thighs or your stomach. If there’s anywhere that you know you’re sensitive, don’t be afraid to explore yourself further with touch. Some guys will be more sensitive than others in different areas, so it’s up to you to find out what works for you. There are no rules, so get to know your own body and find out what floats your boat.
4. The Perineum: The Perineum is the area in-between your anus and balls. It’s a soft padded area which is sensitive to touch. You can try caressing it or pushing it gently with your spare hand.
5. Different Positions: If you just sit in your favorite chair or lie on your bed, you’re not going to get anywhere near simulating sex. Here are 3 ways you can use your body more effectively:
Hold your penis under your body, lying on your bed on top of your hand. Then thrust into your hand.
Try kneeling or standing and thrusting into your hand. The idea is to keep your hand still and use your body to move.
Change positions from time to time: kneeling, standing, sitting, swapping hands or anything you can think of to add variety.
6. Lube up: Lubricant is also an awesome addition to the repertoire of self-pleasure techniques.
Whether you’re using a toy or just your hands, lubricant will get you another important step closer to the real thing. A real vagina is wet and slippery, so a dry palm is a poor imitation of that amazing experience.
Lubricant also makes it easier to stimulate the head of your penis, and of course explore your anus if you so desire.
7. Porn: Movies can be great if used the right way; they can also be damaging if used without any thought.
Rushing masturbation can be a killer of your future sexual performance. And one thing which is sure to increase your arousal is your favorite movie. If you just switch it on, get yourself as excited as possible and rush to climax, you’re unfortunately training yourself to be a future ‘one minute man’.
However, if you use it as a tool when learning how to masturbate in a controlled way, then it’s a great way to test your ability to keep relaxed and calm.
8. Start and Stop: In terms of techniques, the start and stop method is a really good way to masturbate. The simple version is that you set yourself a time, for example 30 minutes, and you don’t allow yourself to ejaculate until that time is up.
Well it can be, but not as much as the pain of the embarrassment of coming within 2 minutes every time you have sex.
9. Breathe and Relax: This is more of a side dish to the main course of masturbation techniques. And again it’s on the theme of learning self-control.
Breathing slowly and deeply whilst keeping your body relaxed is a useful skill to learn when masturbating.
The reason being that tension and over-excitement will extinguish your sexual performance faster than a fireman’s hose on a wooden match.
10. The G-spot: For more open-minded and less squeamish guys, one of the best ways to masturbate is to include the anus. For others it’s strictly a one-way street.
If you’re willing to explore here though, then you could be in for an orgasm-increasing treat. Here are some ideas for you:
Don’t forget to wash before you start.
Check that your chosen nail (yes – one finger will do) is short and not sharp. File it down if necessary.
Add plenty of lubricant on your finger (proper lubricant is better so you don’t accidentally stick something in there which can burn)
Rub around the outside of your anus to begin with.
Gently insert a finger as far as is comfortable.
You can then just keep the finger inside while you masturbate with your other hand as normal, or move it gently in and out. Whatever works for you.
The G-Spot is a small area a couple of inches inside. It should feel like a little ball just over an inch in diameter. This is actually the outside of the prostate. You can softly rub this spot if you manage to find it, and if it’s pleasurable.
Stimulating the G-Spot is known in the tantric sex world as a prostate massage, and is an effective way of enhancing orgasm. The key though with all these ideas is to be gentle and soft.