Operatives of the Directorate of State Security (DSS) on Monday raided the Maitama residence of Bayelsa’s first class monarch, King A.J Turner and carted away some documents, including insignificant amount of dollars, pound sterling, Naira and rupee.
Although the DSS is yet to disclose why it raided King A.J Turner’s house in Abujawhile he was away in Yenagoa in Bayelsa State, it may not be unconnected with his closeness with former President Goodluck Jonathan.
LEADERSHIP.ng can exclusively report that the following items were carted away from the Bayelsa monarch’s Maitama residence by DSS operatives:
1) 60 pieces of £50 note;
2) 46 pieces of £20 note;
3) 113 pieces of $100 note;
4) N5,000 (N1000 note);
5) 230 Indian rupee;
6) Complimentary cards of TRENUR Nigeria Ltd – HRH King A.J Turner, 60 Mississippi, Maitama, Abuja;
7) A document containing account numbers of Miss Havi Mabel Turner; Miss Apelega Inengite; A.J Turner and TRENUR Nigeria Ltd;
8) Income & Expenditure book of M.D Matelbot Oil Nigeria Ltd;
9) A document on campaign fund-raising;
10) Some documents on financial transactions amongs.